We come from various church denominational backgrounds, have a passion for authentic missional living, and share a common purpose to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18, NIV).
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the only Savior and Way to Heaven.
- We believe the Bible as the only authority in matters of beliefs and conduct.
- We believe in love for one-another as the ultimate witness of our faith and character of God.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ as the Messiah.
- We believe in the ordinances of baptism by immersion and communion of believers.
- We believe in the timeless law of God.
- We believe in the global church as the collective believers in Jesus Christ’s redemptive work on Calvary’s cross.
- We believe in the creation of all things by God.
- We believe in the gift of marriage and sexuality as given by God as the union of one male and one female only.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved to life in heaven and the resurrection of the lost to death in hell.
- We believe in the blessed hope as the imminent literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the cooperative work of the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20.
- We value expository verse-by-verse study of God’s word, through facilitated discussion, being able to allow those in attendance to talk, share, and openly consider viewpoints without criticism or judgement.
- We value core evangelical conservative beliefs, as stated below, but are committed to refraining from dogmatic agreement on non-salvific doctrines, as are outside the expression of those essential beliefs.
- We value identifying ourselves as the church, being the church, rather than defining a building or organization as the church we are called to be.
- We value involvement from individuals of various denominational backgrounds, respecting denominational heritage, rather than imposing those practices on the group gatherings without pastoral leadership and community consent.
- We value simplicity in our fellowship, without budget-driven requirements, choosing to voluntarily partner together in gospel ministries and with others in cooperative missions that advance the Great Commission.
- We value pastoral care leadership that recognizes the work of the Holy Spirit in His office to convict and that seeks to facilitate the teaching of Scripture lead by the fellowship’s needs.
- We value partnerships between traditional church ministries and simple church ministries in cooperative missions and community ministries, and believe that micro and macro approaches to gospel ministry can and should work together in these days before our Lord returns.
We are members of the National Association of Evangelicals, but are an independent, autonomous, and self-governed church ministry that is not funded, directed, or supported by any other church, denomination, association, or organization.
We are regular voluntary mission partners with various ministries in the cooperative work of the Great Commission including Samaritan’s Purse, Billy Graham Rapid Response Chaplaincy, Alabama Baptist Convention, Asian Aid Slum School, Adventist Development Relief Agency, Military Bible Stick Outreach, and local benevolence giving.