West Mobile Bible Fellowship is a simple Nondenominational Evangelical church ministry of Christian believers from various denominational backgrounds who meet on Sunday evenings to grow our faith through Bible study, prayer support, and Christian fellowship.
We are an independent church ministry, but we our regular giving partners in cooperative missions and disaster relief programs with various churches..
We are primarily “baby boomers” who find this relaxed small-group style of doing church a welcomed way to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18, NKJV).
West Mobile Bible Fellowship is marked by its relaxed atmosphere and governed by the following held values…
- We value expository verse-by-verse study of God’s word, through facilitated discussion, being able to talk, share, consider viewpoints without criticism or judgement.
- We value core evangelical conservative beliefs, as stated below, but are not dogmatic on non-salvific or end-time beliefs, which are welcomed to be voiced.
- We value identifying ourselves as the church, being the church, rather than defining a building or organization as the church we are called to be.
- We value involvement from individuals of various denominational backgrounds, respecting denominational heritage, rather than imposing those practices.
- We value simplicity without budgetary requirements, choosing to voluntarily partner with traditional churches and in cooperative missions that advance the Great Commission.
West Mobile Bible Fellowship exists to grow our faith in Jesus Christ through simple gatherings of worship and by going to the world as His witnesses.
“We believe in Jesus Christ as the only Savior and Way to Heaven, the Bible as the only authority in matters of beliefs and conduct, and love for one-another as the ultimate witness of our faith and character of God. We subscribe to the historically conservative theological distinctives of the virgin birth of Jesus Christ as the Messiah, the ordinances of baptism by immersion and communion of believers, the timeless law of God, the global church as the collective believers in Jesus Christ’s salvific work on Calvary’s cross, the creation of all things by God, the gift of marriage and sexuality as given by God as the union of one male and one female only, the resurrection of the saved to life in heaven and the resurrection of the lost to death in hell, the blessed hope in the imminent literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the cooperative work of the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20.” -Church Constitution of West Mobile Bible Fellowship
Please visit our Doctrines of our Church page to learn more about the biblical beliefs we hold as a community of believers in fellowship.
We are an independent, autonomous, and self-governed church ministry that is not funded, directed, or supported by any other church, denomination, association, or organization.
We are members of the National Association of Evangelicals, an association representing 40 denominations and 1000′s of local church congregations.
While we receive no funding or financial support from any other source, we are regular voluntary mission partners with other churches and ministries in the cooperative work of the Great Commission, disaster relief, and benevolence giving.